The Chihuahuan Desert Nature Club is an informal group of people who enjoy the outdoors and learning about our fascinating Chihuahuan Desert. Membership is free and everyone is encouraged to visit outdoor spots in El Paso where they can connect with plants and What’s wildlife. Sign up to get on our email list.
To receive your free – Chihuahuan Desert Nature Club sticker Visit at least 3 of the following Chihuahuan Desert hot spots, get your club flyer stamped at each location and then take your stamped card to one of the plowing locations:
- El Paso Zoo Safari Outfitters Gift Shop (requires Zoo Admission)
- Chamizal National Memorial Cultural Center (free Admission)
- Tom Mays Park (requires Park Admission Fee)
- Franklin Mountains State Park, Tom Mays Unit (requires Park Admission Fee)
- Wyler Aerial Tramway State Park (requires Park Admission Fee)
- Hueco Tanks State Park and Historic Site (requires Park Admission Fee)
- Don Haskins Recreation Center (free Admission)
Members who sign up will receive invitations to special events and information about other exciting Chihuahuan Desert Nature Club activities.